- Nowakowski, J, A. and Kennett, C. with Gossip, J and Sheen, B (2020) Investigating Archaeology And Astronomy At The Hurlers, Cornwall 2013 – 2017 Skyscapes Archaeology Vol 6 No. 1 (2020) https://journal.equinoxpub.com/JSA/article/view/18192/20332
- Kennett, C (2017) An 18th-Century Astronomical Hub In West Cornwall, The Antiquarian Astronomer, Issue 11, June 2017 – Download here
- Kennett, C (2015) An Astronomer’s Summer Outing To The Lizard, Cornwall, 1769, The Antiquarian Astronomer, Issue 9, July 2015 – Download here
- Uranus and Neptune – Kosmos series, Reaktion Books. Forthcoming (2022)
- Prehistoric Sites of Bodmin Moor, Forthcoming (2022)
- NEPTUNE: From Controversial Discovery to Reigning Giant of the Outer Solar System. Editor’s William Sheehan, Robert W. Smith, Trudy. E. Bell and Carolyn Kennett, (2021) Publisher Springer.
- Watching the Sun Booklet (2020) Editors Carolyn Kennett and Cheryl Straffon. Published by Mayes Creative and Meyn Mamvro
- Celestial Stone Circles of West Cornwall: Reflections of the sky in an ancient landscape (2018) ISBN-13: 978-1973529125
The Milky Way – A Visual Perception Through Time, JSA 8.1 (2022) 64–67
Archaeoastronomy, an article within the 20th Anniversary Society for the History of Astronomy Book, 2022.
The Meteorite Age, Yearbook in Astronomy 2021.
Tregriffin Vean, Meyn Mamvro Vol 2 Issue 4, 2021
Lighting the Darkness: Cross-based urns. Meyn Mamvro, Vol 1. Issue 100. 2020
Burying the Sun, Yearbook in Astronomy 2021.
The Mythical Milky Way, Astronomy Now Magazine (June 2020)
Stars and Stones, Popular Astronomy (March 2020)
Meteorite use in Prehistory, Yearbook in Astronomy 2020
Cross Based Urns and the Winter Solstice, Meyn Mamvro Issue 100
The Legend of Goonhilly, Astronomy Now Magazine (July 2019)
Superlative Sirius, Astronomy Now Magazine (Jan 2019)
Best places to see the Winter Solstice, Astronomy Now Magazine (Dec 2018)
A Medieval Search for Planet Nine, Astronomy Now Magazine (Oct 2018)
Through the Lens of Time, Sky at Night Magazine (June 2018)
Sun and Moon at Boscawen-un, Meyn Mamvro (2018) A Journal from a Mystery Man (Archibald Blair), Bulletin Magazine (March 2016)
Adventures in Archaeoastronomy 3 part series Bulletin Magazine (2016-2017)
A Selection of talks from the last few years
A chat on Out of the Blank with American Podcaster Robb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khIJCiiGsEY&t=1s
Oct 2021 Cosmos, Dark Skies Week Isles of Scilly. 6000 years of Astronomy History
Wild Skies Film made for the Tin Coast. https://tincoast.co.uk/stories/wild-skies/
May 2021 Neptune – Society for the History of Astronomy.
Oct 2020 The Hurlers, JSA/Sophia Centre Skyscape Archaeology Keynote Lecture Series http://sophia-project.net/lectures-and-seminars/keynotes/skyscape-lectures-oct2020-mar2021.php
Sept 2020 Watching the Sun with Cheryl Straffon, this talk can be viewed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RheNiCXF6OQ&feature=youtu.be
Jun 2020 Radio Cornwall with Jack Murley. One big question? Where on Earth actually is the Earth? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p08j379c
Jun 2020 Society of Poplar Astronomy, Pop Astro with Vicky Duncalf. The Summer Solstice Special https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=293808848668951&ref=watch_permalink
May 2020 Astro Radio with Pete Williamson. Talking all things solar and ancient monuments.
Mar 2020 St Just Library Millennia of Dark Skies – The History of Astronomy in West Cornwall
Jan 2020 Miners and Mechanics Institute. The History of Astronomy in Cornwall
Nov 2019 The Tate St Ives – Measuring the Universe with Mayes Creative.
Nov 2019 Pothmeor Studios – Measuring the Universe with Mayes Creative.
Sept 2019 Cohort, St Ives Festival – 400 Lightyears and the Transit of Venus.
Sept 2019 Dark Skies Stakeholder Event – The Wonders of the Night Sky.
July 2019 Week in Archaeology – Boscawen-un an Astronomical Observatory?
July 2019 Avanti Communications Ltd, History of Astronomy in Cornwall.
June 2019 Helston Museum of Cornish Life, 400 Light Years and the Transit of Venus.
May 2019 Cornwall Archeological Society AGM, Astronomy and Ancient Penwith.
Nov 2018 Trencrom Dowsers, Astronomy and Ancient Penwith.
June 2018 St Hilary Churchtown Museum – Malachy Hichens and the First Computers.
May 2018 Pathways to the Past. St Just – Celestial Stone Circles & Boscawen-ûn.
April 2018 Institute of Astronomy, Cambridge University, The Heritage of Astronomy in Ancient Cornwall – Archaeoastronomy Heritage in West Penwith.
March 2018 Royal Cornwall Museum, Astronomical Heritage of East Cornwall (covering archaeoastronomy on Bodmin Moor).